Tuesday 20 December 2011

I've decided to look at taking images underwater - so I've borrowed a friends underwater camera (its pretty cool I might invest in one) and I thought I'd give it a go. 
I did plan to go outside to some water - so I'd get the movement within the water... Although I have my second cold this winter already, so I'm thinking it wouldn't help me much. Therefore I decided to experiment in the bath tub (..again) Although if I manage to get his camera again at one point I may have to go outdoors and try and get a couple of shots. 
Before I began taking some pictures I wanted to do some research on other artists who have used similar idea of water......




I found these stunning paintings by Alyssa Monks, fucking amazing paintings! Also love the composition she uses.

I would give my right leg to be able to paint like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment